Come to Celebrate the Festival of Europe in Brussels, Belgium (May 12th)
Tomorrow, 12 of May 2012 we are going the celebrate Europe in Brussels! If you guys are around, living in or visiting the wonderful capital of Europe, join us and participate to the numerous activities. Learn more about Europe while having fun taking part or enjoying the activties organized within the European Institutions. Proud of being European!
Find as follow the official description of this special day:
Note the date! Saturday 12 May, Brussels and its European district are celebrating the 20th Festival of Europe!
To mark the event, the European institutions are opening their doors for you. A day full of surprises awaits you from 10 am to 6 pm:
- visits to official buildings
- debates and information stands
- fun village for children
- dancing, music and street art
This special day has been held every year for the past 20 years in recognition of the Schuman Declaration of 9 May 1950 and will give everyone an opportunity to:
- get to know the European Parliament, European Council, Council of the European Union, European Commission, Economic and Social Committee, Committee of the Regions, and European Ombudsman;
- celebrate the European project, all together, in a family and festive environment.
Source and more information on: http://www.fetedeleurope.europa.eu/index_en.htm