Mission, Vision, Values
Our mission is to assist youngsters as well as other individuals in their personal development effort by syndicating all the opportunities of international exchange in Europe.
euxtra offers information on:
- European exchange programmes (study, internships, projects and grants) managed either by the European Commission (Erasmus, Leonardo, Eurodyssee or EVS), national governments, student associations (AIESEC, AEGEE), or other NGOs;
- Exchange opportunities in each European country, as well as practical information related to living in that country;
- Experience of participants in various exchange programmes in different cities across Europe;
We want to become a reference in terms of European mobility by presenting most of the programmes and opportunities for international exchange. euxtra gathers in one place various actors of European mobility, from EU institutions to local governments, universities, student associations or NGOs, as well as the participants themselves.
euxtra dreams of creating a strong community that would bring together European mobility initiatives and their participants. The purpose of our platform is both to service organisations offering mobility programmes in their effort topromote themselves, as well as equip future participants to international exchange programmes with all the necessary tools to pursue their dream of going abroad.
At euxtra we promote European consciousness and the sense of European identity among its young citizens, as well as assist them in pursuing their personal development in an international environment.
- That freedom of movement within Europe is as a prerequisite of European citizenship and the united Europe of tomorrow;
- In free and easy access to complete information with regards to international mobility programmes in Europe;
- That the creation of a mobility participants community is the best way to encourage more youngsters to pursue their personal development internationally.